BOT International is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
Collection of your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested by BOT International when you are requesting a service or information from BOT International.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services or information that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to updated information and other new services from BOT International, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
BOT International may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of BOT International and its partners and clients.
BOT International welcomes your questions and comments. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org