PMO Setup Boot Camp - Orlando, Florida (2 days)
The PMO Setup Boot Camp is a private, one-on-one, workshop for customers implementing Processes On Demand. The PMO Setup Boot Camp is ideally suited for organizations preferring to install and customize Processes On Demand in an offsite, focused, and interruption free environment. The installation and customization activities of the Processes On Demand PMO Setup Boot Camp are the same as the onsite setup program. Two to six attendees are recommended, including those responsible for setting up and managing project management processes, best practices, policies and controls, executive dashboards, and integration to internal systems and applications.
- IT Department, PMO, Virtual PMO
- CIOs, IT Executives
- PMO Managers, Project Managers
- Business Analysts
PMO Setup Working Sessions
- IT Project Organizations
- Day 1 - Best Practice Customization
- Day 2 - Executive Dashboards
- PPM Integration - MS Project Server or equivalent
- Collaboration Integration - SharePoint or equivalent
- Intranet RSS Feed for PMO Dashboard
For information on program cost and scheduling, contact BOT.