The PMO learning assets of Processes On Demand enable project organizations of all shapes and sizes to achieve the professional and skills development objectives of the PMO such as certification training, basic project management training, executive and functional manager training as well as ongoing skills development.
|Executive Overview - 4 minutes|
PMO Learning Assets
Processes On Demand provides a comprehensive set of PMO learning assets designed to help PMO Managers save time and money in both developing internal training and learning materials as well as minimizing outside fee-based training costs. The PMO learning assets include:
- A 50 hour multi-media project management certification training resource (150 episodes)
- A two day project management basics workshop resource (250+ slides)
- A series of one hour executive and functional manager training presentations
- A project management information center
- Cost benefits analysis techniques
- Earned value management techniques
- Risk management techniques
- Frequently asked questions
- Project management glossary of terms
Additionally, the learning assets of Processes On Demand are designed to be customized and rebranded and can be mixed and matched with a PMO's already existing project management training and learning assets.
"The learning assets of Processes On Demand enabled us to provide high quality, on demand learning resulting in significantly less disruption to projects and project teams not to mention a reduction of more than 50% in our training and certification costs." -- PMO Manager, IT PMO